Options

Passed 70-284

DjScientistDjScientist Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,i took Exchanger Server 2003 by 12noon,30-April-2009.The exam was 2hrs 30mins with 50 questions,no sim no drag and drop.I used CBT,Testout,Learnkey,Technet and Ms Press.I then used Transcender questions to brush through.This exam is not a joke and there is no way you can pass it if you are going to take short cuts.You cannot cram materials for this exam because it is just too tricky,well thats how i found it.All you need is grab the concept and you will be fine.
I passed with 765 and honestly,am not very happy with the marks but am glad i passed.I think i will try to go through some of the topics i was having problem with.I got a lot of tricky questions on clustering,DNS,virtual servers and SMTP connectors.

To go all those taking this exam soon,be prepared and goodluck..
Working on 293:

Comments

• Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Congrats! I failed this test the first time I took it because I tried to rush through it. However I passed it easily the second time I took it after I used the 2003 resource kit to strengthen some weak areas.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on a great score, I reckon it is anyway. I'll be sitting this in 2 days, hope I can do the same.
    I think I'll still labbing this one afterwards even if I do pass.