Any Thoughts on CBT Nuggets?

LaevanayLaevanay Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone have any experience with CBT Nuggets for CCNA?

Shaq

Comments

• fonduefondue Member Posts: 104
    I viewed a few modules and was quite pleased. The module on frame relay filed in a few gaps and better explained DLCIs and setup much clearer then the books. The other was the access list module, I was confident prior to viewing and felt even better after.

When I start the CCNP push in 2005, I plan on purchasing the set instead of attending a class.
  • hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    While considerably more expensive, Learnkey has good CBT videos. That is what I have been using lately in conjunction with the sybex/MS Press books. Give em a call and they will almost always reduce the price.
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    as for me i plan on sitting in january for the ccna, then going for ccnp .. i plan to use all the stuff icon_rolleyes.gif i can to avoid going to a class, learnkey, cbtnuggets and ect. icon_cool.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • LaevanayLaevanay Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck on your Exams!

Just asking, can I have yoru study materials after you pass? :D

And please give us comments on what you think was the best prep material etc.

Shaq
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sure i have no problems with that just pm me
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • normtnormt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have used them for A+ & Network + and found them excellent. Currently using them for CCNA, found that they are very useful & a refreshing addition to traditonal book study!!!
    Elvis Lives!!! Thank you very much!!!