I passed

EthanpEthanp Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the Security+ exam today!
I am now planning to get my Network+, A+, and Server+. And possibly Convergence+ and CTT+ in the late summer. Does anybody have any advice for me?
I used the Mike Meyer's Passport book and some practice exams as my main source of study.
Like I said I am planning now for my Network+ exam and looking for the most cheapest Network+ exam voucher on the internet. Does anybody know where I can go on the web for the cheapest CompTIA exam vouchers? I am currently unemployed (looking for IT work), so I am really financially tight right now.
I heard prep logic has $99 exam voucher packages. How do I purchase those?
Next up: CISSP 3rd time around

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats for passing!

It has been a few years since I passed Net+, but the Mike Meyers All in One Network+ study guide was what I used.

Don't know about the vouchers.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Alif_Sadida_EkinAlif_Sadida_Ekin Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The cheapest A+ and Network+ vouchers I could find on the internet, without resorting to Ebay, were here: Total Seminars: Discount Vouchers

These vouchers also come with great practice exams. Hope this helps. BTW congrats on the pass!
    AWS: Solutions Architect Associate, MCSA, MCTS, CIW Professional, A+, Network+, Security+, Project+

BS, Information Technology
  • EthanpEthanp Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Preplogic has the Network+, Security+, and Server+ exam vouchers priced $199 each, and the A+ $119 each. Is there any websites out there that have the exam vouchers cheaper?
  • nash0924nash0924 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you have to be a member to get that price or something? I just checked their website and they had it for $207+
    WIP: MSc.
    Look under "Sale Vouchers" in the upper right hand corner of the main website for Preplogic.com. I noticed this morning when I purchased my Network+ exam voucher, they took off the Security+ and Server+ $199 exam vouchers. But I called them and recieved a rep. who told me he could get me a Server+ exam voucher for $199 if I want it. I am sure if you call them and inquired about the Security+ $199 exam voucher, they would be able to honor it.
    I am ready to take my Network+ this Friday. After that A+, then Server+. I would love to get my hands on practice exams and study material for the Convergence+. Can anybody help me or point me in the right direction?
  • TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    Check certify4less frequently for early expiry deals once you get close to needing a voucher.
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics
    Yes, you are correct. Getcertify4less.com has cheaper exam vouchers. The Server+ is only $185. Nice...thanks.
    Where do you think I could get a Convergence+ study guides and practice exams? This certification is more in demand than I thought.
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    good work man on your pass,
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1