Options

Which 70-293 Resources

DjScientistDjScientist Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all,i've obviously gone through some of the thread here before i post this topic.And i know there and there it will be a repetitive of some of those discussed.I thot i shud just get information all in one.
I did my 70-291 sometimes in 2007 and since then,i been busy moving and couldn't continue on with my studying.I was back in school by then and after i finished,i had to travel back to my home country.And for that,i need a lot of catchup on 291 materials more esp DNS,RRAS and others.I passed my 284 on the 30th April and i decided to take a break before i hit on 293.I will start studying this evening after work.I have a couple of advice to ask tho.

I have:
MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-293),2nd Ed
Exam Cram 2 (Exam 70-293)
MCSE Training Guide (70-293)
Syngress 2003

I also have Testout Videos and CBT Nuggets

I intend to use MS Readiness Suite Questions and Transcender after goin thru the materials.
Obviously am not goin to be able to use all these resources thats why i need you help on this one.
Which ones are the best resources to use?Should i start goin through the videos first then books or the other way round?

Thank you all.
Working on 293:

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I typically do Nuggets, book, and Transcender with labs scattered in. I'd skip the MS Press book and use the Syngress one for this exam though.

Good luck!
  • Options
    DjScientistDjScientist Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    I typically do Nuggets, book, and Transcender with labs scattered in. I'd skip the MS Press book and use the Syngress one for this exam though.

Good luck!

Thanx man,I will try that approach..I've always used CBT's and book then practice questions laters.Its just that for the past week,i've been goin thru the forum and this seems like a tough exam but i will be ready for it.I intent to take 2 months or so on this one.2hrs of studying everynught and 2hrs everymorning before work.I will be labbing it from work since i don't have connection at home right now.Is 2 months to 3 good enough?
    Working on 293:
  • Options
    szmarcekszmarcek Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Is 2 months to 3 good enough?

This is very relative. It usually takes me about 3 months to prepare to any IT exam but from the posts I have read some people are able to prepare in a month or so.:D