Failed 294 So Close :(

cleanwithitcleanwithit Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
Ugh. This exam sucked. lol. I failed with a 681, so close. But I kinda blame myself for not sleeping before the test, I decided to stay up after work and tough it out, but my mind kinda gave out. So, I just said screw it, and didn't review like I usually do.

I have good news though, I get to take it for free next week. So, I will be reporting back with a passing score, I will not let this first failed test bother me.
A+, Network +, Linux +, MCP, MCTS, CCENT

A.S Network Administration

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm glad to see everyone's so enthusiastic about their free retakes icon_lol.gif

You probably only missed it by one question. Brush up on your weak areas and you should have it for sure the next time around. Just be sure to get some rest and/or chug your energy drink of choice before the rematch ;)
  • cleanwithitcleanwithit Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    I'm glad to see everyone's so enthusiastic about their free retakes icon_lol.gif

You probably only missed it by one question. Brush up on your weak areas and you should have it for sure the next time around. Just be sure to get some rest and/or chug your energy drink of choice before the rematch ;)

lol. Hey, can't beat a free retake. Ahhh! Don't tell me that, one question? I was weak in Manage & Maintain Group Policy, everything else I was good on. See, I wanted to schedule off, but someone already had that day, so I had to suck it up and take it. I think I'm going to review "Royal's Stickies" to get over the hump. I will keep everyone updated.

This next time I will be sure to have some sleep, and some MountainDew. Thanks Dynamik for the encouragement.
    A+, Network +, Linux +, MCP, MCTS, CCENT

A.S Network Administration
  • JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    I usually take 1/2 of the 5hour energy drink 30-45 mins before the exams and it helped me to stay awake.

I failed last exam 293 with 482 points and that was the only time I did not follow my pre-exam "routine" :)
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I think I'm going to review "Royal's Stickies" to get over the hump.

Good plan, these WILL help. Good luck on the retake.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    sorry about bro. which all the best on ur second shot....this times around get tight sleep
    a friend of hit it with 958 though.
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • SoltisSoltis Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck with your second shot! I find a good nights sleep is a must, but it certainly doesn't hurt to get up early for some crash revision!

You'll nail it this time icon_thumright.gif
  • rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
    I have good news though, I get to take it for free next week. So, I will be reporting back with a passing score, I will not let this first failed test bother me.
    That's the right attitude, I would be surprised to see You failing next time, being so close to the pass. Anyway, best of luck mate.
    Pork 3
    Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.