failed today ccna with 740 score ospf questions killed me

Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
i dont know exact number but there was 7-8 questions that related with ospf ..

Comments

• NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will pass it the second time around.
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    my problem was ..i trusted boson ..i only solved boson questions ..and they were far far away from being realistic..simulations questions was too easy i was getting %85-%90.. i need questions that is more realistic..
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Better luck next time! I found the same thing about thte practice exam sims, almost all of them were pretty easy in comparison.
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • bananamanbananaman Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    don't worry about it, I know a bunch of people who failed CCNA the first time around. Its a hard test.
  • fox1fox1 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    From what I heard from people who failed once and re-took the CCNA exam and passed it, they suggested that study hard and practice well in the topics that was difficult on the exam, in you case OSPF, and try to re-take the exam right away if possible within a week or 2. Don't wait too long before you take it again. Because at this time you have a fresh memory of the exam and it's easy for you to recall it when you study.

Good Luck!
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    honestly i wasnt expecting to much ospf .. because i was thinking Wan questions can hit me so i worked isdn frame-relay...my mistake .. icon_confused.gif
  • cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Better luck next time..... HAng in there