Options

need help....can't print from access

BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
Whats going on ya'll. i have a user with an issue. She can't print from Access. It doesnt even bring up the printer selection window.

print_score_printer.gif

She is able to print from all other Office apps, just not Access. At first i thought it was the application we developed to use in Access, but its not, its Access itself. I tried ctrl-P, File|Print, right click in the app and selecting print, but nothing works, not even print preview. I've even googled the problem, but nothing I've seen on there is anything remotely close to what i'm troubleshooting.

I had just re-imaged her machine, because she was having another issue with the application, but no one else that uses the app is experiencing any issues with it. I'd definitely appreciate some ideas & help. Thanks in advance...
Link Me
Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)

Comments

• Options
    bump.....really need to find a solution for this....
    Link Me
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Weird. So, you did a completely new image and it's having this issue?

What version of Office/Access are you using?

Have you applied all necessary Microsoft Office updates?
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    Weird. So, you did a completely new image and it's having this issue?

What version of Office/Access are you using?

Have you applied all necessary Microsoft Office updates?

yeah....i applied all the MS Office updates. She can print from all the other Office apps except Access. and its Office 2003...
    Link Me
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    what happens when you hit properties?
  • Options
    i figured it out....it was a corrupt print driver....changed the default printer to something else, and it immediately worked, so i changed the print driver of the printer she needs to print from.
    Link Me