This can't be life....

CChNCChN Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
It's Saturday night. Just watched the Blue Jays lose again and now I'm playing the Cisco binary game: Cisco Binary Game

Sigh...

Does Cisco manufacture some sort of social interaction certification that I can shoot for?
RFCs: the other, other, white meat.

Comments

• blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    social interaction certification
    Does this count?

I know, this is kind of a reach
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If it makes you feel any better, my wife left Friday afternoon for a visit to some of her friends and will be returning on Monday afternoon. I've been going nuts sitting around at home since I'm not much of a social butterfly - I've typically been forced into social situations by my wife and since she's not around I've been laying low. Actually feels a bit weird, so I forced myself to take my boy and make a trip to my parents house a couple hours away and visit some friends while I was at it.

During the visit, I was projectile vomited upon - see what happens when you socialize?
  • KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I only play those at the office lunch room : )
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Ahh dont feel so bad. I am also sitting at home studying Cisco & Microsoft stuff while working on my MoboNetworks Web site.
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Isn't this what we do every Friday and Saturday night? icon_lol.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    CChN wrote: »
    It's Saturday night. Just watched the Blue Jays lose again and now I'm playing the Cisco binary game: Cisco Binary Game

Sigh...

Does Cisco manufacture some sort of social interaction certification that I can shoot for?

That is fun!icon_cheers.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I agree you with you guys there is nothing like sitting around studying for the week its fun!

(And by studying I mean having the book open while really playing xbox360...) icon_wink.gif
  • cbigbrickcbigbrick Member Posts: 284
    I have spend just about every weekend for the past 9 months looking for car parts or working on the car. I have done very little studying or playing games. I'm hoping that will all change in the next couple of months or so. The CISSP is hanging over my head!!!
    And in conclusion your point was.....???

Don't get so upset...it's just ones and zeros.