Options

Taking the Exam on 5/29/09

IceTheColdIceTheCold Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I need help, i had my dad print out the technotes. Im looking to get this cert before i graduate High School on the 11th of June =P. So, any tips? iv taken it twice and failed by like 50 points the 1st time then like 45 the 2nd time....i dont wanna fail again cause it retires soon. please give me any advice u have...like whats on the exam? anything i need to know...im poor on netware and OS networking lol

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    IceTheCold wrote: »
    I need help, i had my dad print out the technotes. Im looking to get this cert before i graduate High School on the 11th of June =P. So, any tips? iv taken it twice and failed by like 50 points the 1st time then like 45 the 2nd time....i dont wanna fail again cause it retires soon. please give me any advice u have...like whats on the exam? anything i need to know...im poor on netware and OS networking lol

Sounds like you need more experience.

And anyone who has taken the exam cannot tell you 'WHAT IS ON THE EXAM" that violates the Non-disclosure we all sign...and frankly you did too if you failed the exam twice already. So that means YOU KNOW you CANNOT ask for what is on the exam.

The NET+ exam still exists, there is a newer version that has been released, but you can still take the exam if you fail it a third time.

Honestly, it doesn't sound like you are ready and you need to work some volunteer/shadow work or setup a lab and work through this material.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Buy a Transcender exam and use that to identify your weak areas. Unless your school gives you free exams, it's going to be a lot cheaper than repeatedly failing. It sounds like you know what your weak areas are; do some research ;)
  • Options
    IceTheColdIceTheCold Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    we cant set up a lab because my teacher wont let us, and ill try one last time, i just havent had hands on