Options

Technical Support Engineer

mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
Got an interview for a new job on Tuesday. Already did a phone interview with HR and they moved quick to get an interview. Tuesday was the first available day. They scheduled another phone interview that will be technical. I never had 2 phone interviews, I thought for sure they'd bring me in face to face, but whatever.

It's for an IT consulting company. After checking out their website, I'm very interested in the position and hope I get it. Plus it sounds like it'll be a little more than what I'm currently making. Also, I'd get to do some traveling to San Fran and New York.

Anyone have any tips or suggestions? The job description is very vague, so I'm not really sure what to expect.
Working on Linux+

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the advice. I nailed the interview, so I'm hoping to hear from the company soon on a decision.
    Working on Linux+
  • Options
    Alright, so now they want to bring me in for a face to face. I'm gonna drive down to their headquarters which is about 4 hours away. I already had 2 phone interviews and things went well. Any ideas what this one could entail?
    Working on Linux+
  • Options
    sambuca69sambuca69 Member Posts: 262
    mrhaun03 wrote: »
    Alright, so now they want to bring me in for a face to face. I'm gonna drive down to their headquarters which is about 4 hours away. I already had 2 phone interviews and things went well. Any ideas what this one could entail?

It's to make sure you're not a creep. :)
  • Options
    haha that's exactly what I thought. I just found out it'll be with the manager and the president of the company. I'm very anxious.
    Working on Linux+