is icnd2 sim intensive?

adeeteeadeetee Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
Not sure I am violating the rules here... I apologize if I am.

Question is : Is ICND2 sim intensive? How much percentge of SIMS does the exam contain..
Wish List :
CISSP...

Comments

• astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    It's okay to ask, but unfortunately nobody is going to be able to answer that for you.
    Cisco Career Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement

You agree that the contents of the exam are confidential and that the disclosure of that information could compromise the integrity of the Program and of Certifications. Cisco makes exams available to you solely to test your knowledge of the exam subject matter for which you seek Certification. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any exam and any related information including, without limitation, questions, answers, worksheets, computations, drawings, diagrams, length or number of exam segments or questions, or any communication, including oral communication regarding or related to the exam (known collectively as “Proprietary Information”), in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of Cisco.
  • adeeteeadeetee Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    astorrs wrote: »
    It's okay to ask, but unfortunately nobody is going to be able to answer that for you.

Oopsie!!! Sorry guys.. my bad!
    Wish List :
    CISSP...
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    adeetee wrote: »
    Oopsie!!! Sorry guys.. my bad!
    No worries. :)