Passed!

HallucinateHallucinate Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
First time taking the 290 and I walked away with an 808. I was anticipating a higher score, but a pass is a pass. I've googled briefly and it looks like Microsoft doesnt advertise what the maximum score is? It varies depending on exactly what exam it was? Accurate?

Anywho, study materials:

1. MS Press - I read the entire first part of the book, while using VM Ware to set up whatever it asked. As for the second part of the book, I started to go over it, but got spent with it.. so yeah

2. Testout - Watched all the videos and did the tests.

3. Nothing else.

The test questions were 1000000x easier than in MS Press/Testout. I was actually able to read through the entire question without having to take a nap. 44 Questions/5 Sim

Comments

• Aces-High™Aces-High™ Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    First time taking the 290 and I walked away with an 808. I was anticipating a higher score, but a pass is a pass. I've googled briefly and it looks like Microsoft doesnt advertise what the maximum score is? It varies depending on exactly what exam it was? Accurate?

Anywho, study materials:

1. MS Press - I read the entire first part of the book, while using VM Ware to set up whatever it asked. As for the second part of the book, I started to go over it, but got spent with it.. so yeah

2. Testout - Watched all the videos and did the tests.

3. Nothing else.

The test questions were 1000000x easier than in MS Press/Testout. I was actually able to read through the entire question without having to take a nap. 44 Questions/5 Sim

Wow, Hallu, congrats.
    "He the one who runs away, will live to fight another day."
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice job icon_thumright.gif

On to the beast then?
  • astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass Hallucinate! icon_thumright.gif
  • HallucinateHallucinate Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote: »
    Nice job icon_thumright.gif

On to the beast then?

I can't decide yet. I don't know if I should take 2 more exams for MCSA or move into some sort of security path or maybe even cisco?

I am so indecisive about certifications icon_rolleyes.gif