tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
o.O Where has the beer gone!

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Why's the rum gone!?

/jacksparrow

Dude, I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over 90 days icon_eek.gif

For some reason, I don't hate my life now that I'm separated from my wife icon_lol.gif

I built up a pretty wicked tolerance over the years, but I bet I've lapsed to the point where even a light-weight like Skrpune will be able to drink me under the table at our Chicago Event.

Please have mercy Skrpune!
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    Dude, I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over 90 days icon_eek.gif
    Keep it up :)
    For some reason, I don't hate my life now that I'm separated from my wife icon_lol.gif
    LOL
    I built up a pretty wicked tolerance over the years, but I bet I've lapsed to the point where even a light-weight like Skrpune will be able to drink me under the table at our Chicago Event.

Please have mercy Skrpune!
    Oh boy. You're in trouble now...
  • Options
    It's not a big deal; it wasn't something I struggled with. I'm just trying to de-fat myself a bit since I guess I now have to be presentable and somehow appeal to the fairer s3x again. *sigh*

Yea, I know those were fighting words. I guess I'll be waking up on some random park bench in Chicago the following day as a result of that "challenge." I can't wait...
  • Options
    It's not a big deal; it wasn't something I struggled with. I'm just trying to de-fat myself a bit since I guess I now have to be presentable and somehow appeal to the fairer s3x again. *sigh*
    Ahh. Well thats a good reason to be laying off the beer. Although, my original question was about your changed avatar! :D
    Yea, I know those were fighting words. I guess I'll be waking up on some random park bench in Chicago the following day as a result of that "challenge." I can't wait...
    Only if you ask nicely... *runs off and hides*
  • Options
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just time for a change. It's Urahara Kisuke from the Bleach anime/manga.

List of Bleach characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

urahara - Google Image Search

Good character but I think Gin would have been a better choice. :)

I take that back, hat-n-clogs is awesome!