Options

Cisco CB21AG Aironet Desktop Utility / Aironet Client Utility

GrigsbyGrigsby Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know where I can download / buy the ADU & ACU software for this thing. I have been looking all over and I can not seem to find it. I have the hardware, I just don't have the software. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Oops, I meant CB21AG, specifically the AIR-CB21AG-A-K9.
  • Options
    btowntechbtowntech Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Drivers and ADU (Assuming you are using XP)

Just make sure you have an account so that you can log in.
    BS - Information Technology; AAS - Electro-Mechanical Engineering
  • Options
    Yeah, I tried that. It actually does not include the ADU part. It includes the ACU and the site survey tool, but not the ADU. I even have an account through work that I use and it still wont let me download the ADU portion. I don't know. I might try calling a reseller tomorrow.
  • Options
    What part of ADU are you looking for?
  • Options
    It looks like this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/i/100001-200000/100001-110000/103001-104000/103401.jpg

Its the part that actually allows you to connect to access points or other devices. All of the other tools are drivers, site surveyors, or profile managers.
  • Options
    Thats what I provided the link to. I installed the new version after looking that up for you and its as pictured. If I'm wrong let me know so I can see what you are talking about when you find it. Good luck! icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    You know, for whatever reason the 4.6 version was not installing the ADU, or maybe it looked so different from the previous version it alluded me. In any case, v.4.4 up working. Thanks for the help!