Options

Passed with exactly 700 point. Amazing..

eliot75eliot75 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Yesterday I made it, with an exact 700 point. I'm still shocked!
I studied only from MS book and after 2 weeks, I felt I'm unprepared (but the exam date has just came). I decided to give a shot, knowing that my chances are low. In the middle of the exam, I thought that this boat has gone, but I said: let's do my best for the rest, at least. The last few questions were like... where to click? Nvm boy, just click and go home...
Finally, I stared at the screen, 700 points. Amazing, ha?

So, long story short, NEVER give up, even if you feel that it's all gone. There can be miracle.

Question - I go for MCSA, then MCSE, how should I continue? I prefer 70-290, then 291 294 but you might have better advise.

Thanks for listening.
icon_cheers.gif

Eliot

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Perfect score, congrats!

Just go in order unless you feel like mixing it up a bit.

Welcome to the forums :D
  • Options
    djhss68djhss68 Member Posts: 205
    Congrats. I envy the ones who score 700 more than I do the ones who score 1000.

I take this test on Friday, noon. Pray for me.
  • Options
    TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    Congrats!

I'm sitting this one June 15th. Keep both of us in your prayers. haha

It will be great to get this one out of the way. Studying for this test is sadistic. I need tape to hold my eye lids open
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    pass is a pass. If you are heading for the MCSE, the logical track is Client ( 270, 620), 290, 291, 293, 294, then your design, either 297 or 298. You will need electives for the MCSA and MCSE.
  • Options
    eliot75eliot75 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Psoasman, thanks for the advise.
    Trav, djhss, I assure you that I am going to cross my fingers on those days!
    Good luck, mates.