Options

taking 622 tomorrow

jrmeulemansjrmeulemans Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just finished the CBT modules....gonna be taking transcender exams tonight and tomorrow morning before the test....hopefully it will be as easy as the 620. Also, there is hardly any info about this exam online...does noone take it?

Comments

• Options
    JordusJordus Banned Posts: 336
    There probably isnt that many people who take this exam, or perhaps just not that many on this board.

I took it last November and it was one of the more difficult MS tests i've taken (although my only prep was breifly reading through the MS Press book once, and relying on my Vista experience)

Its difficult, but very passable.

Goodluck.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I've seen a lot more people upgrade their MCDST to MCITP:EA than people taking both of the new exams. You might want to read up on some 621 threads as well since that exam probably leans towards the 622 side of things.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Damn, MCDST to MCITP:EA upgrade path? Where's that at? :^)

622 isn't -too- difficult. A lot of the newer technologies are covered. A lot of the questions I had were like this:

How can you get Windows to open your garage door?

a. Old technology
    b. Old technology
    c. Something that's new in Vista
    d. old technology.

Most if not all the time it was C for me. Just be familiar with the standard tech stuff and brush up on all the new Vista features.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    jrmeulemansjrmeulemans Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    passed with an 826....guess the Transcender practice exams were getting me worked up for no reason. I think I'll do 70-290 now :)