spartensparten Banned Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    sparten wrote: »
    any ideas?

apply somewhere
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    pennystraderpennystrader Member Posts: 155
    Gain some skills by studying like the serious people here that post and study in our free time.

Learn and be the best you can and you should not have a problem getting a job. Don't take shortcuts and work hard and learn all you can and you will be successful and should be able to prove to an employer that you got what it takes to help them be successful.

I think this song sums it up well

"I got the got the got the skills to pay the bills. I've got the skills to pay the bills. Ah what you got, I got the skills to pay the bills" ...

Skills To Pay The Bills - Beastie Boys

The more knowledge one obtains the more there is too accumulate.....

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Work as hard at finding a job as you plan to work once you get the job.

Check the want ads, job boards, temp agencies. Go apply or find out if any businesses in your area taking applications for positions that you may be qualified for. Check your local yellow pages to find more businesses that may be hiring. Don't give up. Don't get discouraged.

And the Army is still probably hiring. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    sagewalkintheresagewalkinthere Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Send resumes to 1,000 companies. Apply for 250 jobs. Go to 20 interviews. Go back for 2. Get the offer. :D
    A.A.S. Multimedia Web Design, MCTS 70-623, MCTS 83-640, MCP 70-270, A+
    http://jasonereid.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    unsupportedunsupported Member Posts: 192
    sparten wrote: »
    any ideas?

Help us, help you. We need more information. What is your experience? Where are you located? What do you want to do with your working career?
    -un

“We build our computer (systems) the way we build our cities: over time, without a plan, on top of ruins” - Ellen Ullman