new member need help..

wadudwadud Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello..my name is wadi..i'm from Malaysia..my english is not very good..hope u all can understand what i want to sayicon_smile.gif

i want to ask about agp card..what is different between 1x/2x/4x/8x graphic card? what is mean about it and about BIT and MB? about it functional? thanksicon_smile.gif
study is not just for smart people but smart people must be studies:-)

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    This will answer your AGP questions.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • wadudwadud Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanksicon_smile.gif
    want to know about this meanings:

- sdram 10ns
    - vcm sdram
    I'm not an expert on AGP, but they appear to be describing video memory. I would think the sdram 10ns would mean 10 nano-second sdram. VCM(note that link is in German) - A type of memory developed by NEC. VCM memory adds some low latency SRAM registers onto standard SDRAM, much like EDO compared to Fast Page Mode memory. VC memory never took off, as DDR memory and RDRAM superseded SDRAM. . Why do you need to know so much about AGP and Memory? You probably won't have any questions looking for this stuff so in depth on the A+.
    icon_smile.gif..i'm new here and new in information technologi..so, dont know nothingsicon_smile.gif..just want to learn education about computer and it parts..

here i want to ask more question..i want to know how can we determine mb and graphic card voltage? and how can we know about suitable resolution for some monitors? how want to culculate? and what must we do if want to build a new pc?
    I would reccomend reading Mike Myers All-In-One A+ book. It's easy to read, and clearly explains each objective for A+, as well as lots of other info.
    where can i get it?
    Here

Amazon carries that, amd many other books on this and other related topics. You can also find the Objectives so you know what you're expected to know.
    thanksicon_smile.gif