Passed

mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
Got 78% - a bit harder than I anticipated but still mostly logical. A few questions were the same as the test exams (not ****). The test centre manager the same thing.

Didn't bother reading any books on this one, used Nuggets and a training program that a work colleague gave to me. Basically a bunch of .swf files. Very effective because it's such a boring subject.

Back to the MS exams now, I guess. icon_sad.gif

Comments

• darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Congrats! I'm taking the self-paced e-learning course from global knowledge on this, so I'll be taking the exam soon. How well do you feel the nuggets prepared you for the exam?
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I just started up a new streaming subscription for the nuggets and saw they had this on there. I've been eying those as well.

Congrats on the pass!
  • ilcram19-2ilcram19-2 Banned Posts: 436
    i been looking for a LAB partner i have a windows 2008 domain/exchange 2007 with a cisco 871 may be we can create multiple sites and play around with stuff if anyone wants to play let me know
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Interesting. I might be game.
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    darkerosxx wrote: »
    Congrats! I'm taking the self-paced e-learning course from global knowledge on this, so I'll be taking the exam soon. How well do you feel the nuggets prepared you for the exam?

Nuggets gave good detail on each main process but never really gave a broader view of how everything fitted together. Guess it isn't supposed to be a one stop shop for passing an exam. I just couldn't learn anything from written material on this subject.