Passed: 970

NozzaCNozzaC Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Holy moly! Not as hard as I thought it would be. Certainly not as hard as the tests from the self-paced book.

Which one next? 290?

Comments

• nash0924nash0924 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Logically!!! Congrats!
    WIP: MSc.
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    NozzaC wrote: »
    Holy moly! Not as hard as I thought it would be. Certainly not as hard as the tests from the self-paced book.

Which one next? 290?

What did you use for sudying?

Congratsicon_cheers.gif !
  • NozzaCNozzaC Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Testout
    Self-paced book
    Transcender

I wasn't terribly impressed with Testout for this exam. The lectures are fairly dull but the main problem is that the review questions for the chapter cannot be answered from the information given in the chapter. This is pretty ludicrous given the price. Still it did make me go to the Microsoft site more.

The book definitely covered enough to pass but I found it incredibly boring and hard to read. Normally i like to sit in the bath reading for a couple of hours at a time when I'm studying but I fell asleep each time with this book.

Transcender was good and the explanations to the questions helped direct more research.

I have a virtual network of Windows Server 2003 and various XP clients. This enabled me to do RIS installs etc which is not something we do where I work.
  • TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    I tried reading in the bath once... then I fell asleep and dropped my book in the water and ruined it... that was the end of that. Not like I have time for baths anymore anyway
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics
  • TryntotechitTryntotechit Member Posts: 108
    Congrats. 290 is a good next step, IMO.
    Taking 70-294 very soon...again
  • djhss68djhss68 Member Posts: 205
    TravR1 wrote: »
    I tried reading in the bath once... then I fell asleep and dropped my book in the water and ruined it... that was the end of that. Not like I have time for baths anymore anyway
    LMAO

Ruining your book should be the least of your worries if you fall asleep in the bath. icon_lol.gif
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    TravR1 wrote: »
    I tried reading in the bath once... then I fell asleep and dropped my book in the water and ruined it...

Word! I keep doing it though icon_lol.gif
  • NozzaCNozzaC Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you drop the MS Press one on your chest you're likely to need rib surgery!

I have so many paperbacks which are all swollen at one end from dipping into the water as I nod off. But for some reason I find I can really concentrate in the bath.
  • TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    djhss68 wrote: »
    LMAO

Ruining your book should be the least of your worries if you fall asleep in the bath. icon_lol.gif

haha ! Well I don't have room in my tub to slide under the water, if that's what you mean. I don't fit too well in those tubs anymore. :D
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics