Options

why are certain study material blocked and removed?

amtt81amtt81 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Can someone tell me why study material that seem totally legitimate and that I cant find anything written online that is negative about it - is blocked on here? It would be nice to at least understand why, considering I have never done anything on here to indicate that I would try, or am trying to **** or undermine the legitimacy of all our certifications in any way shape or form. Please someone let me know. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Have you tried checking them here: Search

I posted this in one of your other threads before it was removed: CertGuard | Braindumps

You definitely were not listing legit material.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    As dynamik said, what you were posting in earlier threads wasn't legitimate. If it doesn't check out with Certguard, there's a 99% chance it's bogus and should be steered clear of. You'll find a lot of ****-material like braindumps or stand-in test takers get really good reviews, mainly because people love the idea of taking shortcuts and not having to put in any work to "earn" their certs.

Check out your stuff with Certguard when buying it online or from friends, otherwise stick with things that are known to be good, like MS Press, Sybex books and CBT Nuggets.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    amtt81amtt81 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you, both of you for replying. I was searching this site to see where the thing i was entering was wrong, but I will search the links you suggested in the future.
    I have been working my pop tarts off for these certs, and I am definitely not looking to ****, or take shortcuts, and I am certainly not looking to undermine their value for me or any of us.
    Thanks