Well, what about carrots, sweet corn or even beans ?

jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
I think this is discrimination :D

838_photo.jpg
My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p

Comments

• bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Visualize whirled peas.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    oh how i know that stretch of road well.....

anyone know wtf its on about ?
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    oh how i know that stretch of road well.....

anyone know wtf its on about ?

Peace ?
  • darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Imagine all the people. Living life in peas.
    Gomjaba wrote: »
    Peace ?

yeah i thought so... but am always hoping it's summit else or really is a joke of some sort icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • cbigbrickcbigbrick Member Posts: 284
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
    And in conclusion your point was.....???

Don't get so upset...it's just ones and zeros.
  • darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    cbigbrick wrote: »
    Fighting for peas is like screwing for virginity.

Corrected.
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    It originally was just PEAS which is also painted on various parts of London. Somebody later updated it to the give peas a chance version.
    tiersten wrote: »
    It originally was just PEAS which is also painted on various parts of London. Somebody later updated it to the give peas a chance version.

yeah and it was so much funnier then icon_smile.gif
    i've never seen it around london tho......

I prefer the other one I see regularly...
    Gouranga or more typically the full version :- call out Gouranga and be happy'
    i've never seen it around london tho......
    I think it was a few years ago that I last saw it but I may be remembering one of many other random graffiti tags. It isn't quite as prevalent as TOX was during his heyday. The guy actually got caught in the end but I've seen the tag since then but they're probably copycats.
    Gouranga or more typically the full version :- call out Gouranga and be happy'
    Be happy! ;)Gouranga for people who don't know what it means.
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Whats really upsetting is that I actually had the time to take out my iphone, make the picture and sent it to my inbox .. and even then I haven't moved at all icon_sad.gif

Man the M25 / M4 is just a nightmare ....took me 4.5 hours for 98 miles, clock- and anticlockwise (tried 'anti' on my way back which didn't make a f* difference).
    Gomjaba wrote: »
    Whats really upsetting is that I actually had the time to take out my iphone, make the picture and sent it to my inbox .. and even then I haven't moved at all icon_sad.gif

Man the M25 / M4 is just a nightmare ....took me 4.5 hours for 98 miles, clock- and anticlockwise (tried 'anti' on my way back which didn't make a f* difference).
    I take the tube to work. In a baking hot sardine tin with a bunch of sweaty people in suits. Its not fun!
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    tiersten wrote: »
    I take the tube to work. In a baking hot sardine tin with a bunch of sweaty people in suits. Its not fun!

I cant help but be hot in the summer on the tube, it reminds of a scene from that film "the core" when that dude go's into that 9000 degree part of their ship to do something or other, that is the London underground, no exageration.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.