I take it tomorrow

loxleynewloxleynew Member Posts: 405
I think I am ready. I have read the mspress book and watched some online cbt nuggets and other podcasts ect. I do have the second shot voucher.

I am basically going in with the idea that if I fail it's fine and I can just take it again for free. Does anyone else go in with this mind set? Is it wrong? It feels wrong haha, like i'm cheating the system or something...

Comments

• mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i've read loads of posts on here from people who have done the same thing! :D

Good luck!!!

Let us know how you get on and your thoughts....
  • BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    loxely,

I am doing the same thing(well sorta) icon_surprised.gif

I THINK I am ready as well. I have done countless lab hours, reading Sybex, MSP book, listening to CBT Nuggets and Testout; and followed up with Transcender Practice Exams (which I have yet to get 70% on Preset Exam the wording is KILLENNN meee).
    But how do you know? Many people have stated that the exam seems easier than the questions on the practice tests. I surely hope they are right.

Good luck to you Loxelynew...when are you taking yours? Mine is up in about 48 hours icon_study.gif
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.

• loxleynewloxleynew Member Posts: 405
    I take it in about 22 hours haha. Tomorrow at 9am. I always prefer taking tests in the morning..
    I'm looking forward to good news from both of you! :D
    I agree about the transcender q's, but if you draw out on paper what they are asking you its not too bad.
    It annoys me they start about group nesting, such a person is in such a group in such a domain, with another group nested inside, with permissions assigned to bla bla :)

I'm sure you will both be fine!

Good luck!
  • unclejohnnyunclejohnny Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck, I'm close to taking it for the second time.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." Willy Wonka
    for the second time?
    what areas did you struggle on the first time?
  • loxleynewloxleynew Member Posts: 405
    Whew passed! not great score... 772 but more than I expected. I was figuring to fail and just retake it for free with the voucher so this is definitely a positive surprise haha.

It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Although I have been working with the server 2003 for almost 2 years now.

wewt! onto 291 icon_sad.gif
    excellent! congrats!