nailed it :-D

well i've just got back from the testing center and am pleased to say I nuked this one..

I used cbt's and lab kit for this one. not as bad as I expected but as usual it's all down to knowing your stuff.

onwards......
if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)

Comments

• darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
  • laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    cheers guys, I'm off on holiday tomorrow so nice way to start icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • worldmac1worldmac1 Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go dude!!!!! You are my Freakin' Hero!!!!
    Certs in Progress:

CCNP:Routing 300-101 15%
    OIIIIIIIO
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats man
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
    nel wrote: »
    congrats man

lol cheers nel, you been away or summit ? you've been quiet lately
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□

I used cbt's and lab kit for this one.

Which lab kit did you use? I'm still contemplating on purchasing two 1760s and building my lab from there. I'm being cheap at the moment, but I feel that 140 for a 1760 maxed out is too much... am I really being to cheap TE?
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • ncsugrad2002ncsugrad2002 Member Posts: 131
    Which lab kit did you use? I'm still contemplating on purchasing two 1760s and building my lab from there. I'm being cheap at the moment, but I feel that 140 for a 1760 maxed out is too much... am I really being to cheap TE?

eh, $140 isn't bad for a maxed out one. You might can do a little better--but is it really worth the time of looking when you could be learning/studying?
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wasn't sure or not... glad to get more feedback on my "cheapness" LOL! I'll continue to look for the next few days... if I don't find anything cheaper, I'll probably jump on the deals I see. Thanks for your input.
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
    I used a 1760 and a couple of 7911 phones, was sufficient to get me through.

$140 isnt bad for a maxed out one tho, wish I could find one at that price in the uk lol