Options

70-291 failed

siniabhilashsiniabhilash Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hai Guys

icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

Failed the Beast last week got it booked again on 08 Jul, failed with 692, i feel i was a bit over confident, also bit excited on seeing questions which was only three to four lines maximum, finished the exam in 50 minutes and didn't even bother to revise it once, beating my heads now for the lost opportunity.....learnt a lesson. I woundn't say it was tough but i would say NEVER UNDERESTIMATE.........back to books ...hopefully i would KILL IT next time aroundicon_thumright.gif

Abhi
A+,N+,270,290........
Sini Abhilash
A+, N+, 270, 290, 291, 299 (MCSA)

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow.. you missed that by a single question. It seems like you will indeed kill it next time ;)
  • Options
    JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    Did you use Second shot offer to re schedule it for the second time ? I thought Second shot discontinued on June 30th.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The second shot offer is over and done with. You needed to do your retake by the end of June as well.
  • Options
    Very true, the second shot is done and gone, i had to pay fresh for the second shot.........hopefully this time i will kill it
    Sini Abhilash
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck, as others have said you very soooooo close. I think you'll get it this time :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    good luck on your second strike mate i failed it too and am retaking it in 3 weeks from now is it long or should i make less
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    Hai Bulletz,

I personally think you should take it in a weeks time because the stuff is fresh and you know what questions are got wrong and you have this vision of the questions you got wrong or might have got wrong so i straight away dived into the books and did some googling and found the answers for some questions which i found difficult.

I hope it works

All the best mate, as you have already faced the beast you know what to expect icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
    Sini Abhilash
  • Options
    geordieoxgeordieox Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I managed to pass this on Tuesday - used up my second shot..

Got 873, which I was pleased with as had sort of forgotten about the SS and only booked it 10 days before. Only had 1 sim question out of 48 - which seemed to be very easy..

70-284 here I come!

Good luck on the resits guys.
  • Options
    Alif_Sadida_EkinAlif_Sadida_Ekin Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Wait, how were you able to use your second shot? I thought second shot expired 06/30/09. Congrats btw.
    AWS: Solutions Architect Associate, MCSA, MCTS, CIW Professional, A+, Network+, Security+, Project+

BS, Information Technology
  • Options
    Alif_Sadida_EkinAlif_Sadida_Ekin Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nevermind. I just reread your post. Tuesday was the last day! You cut it close! Good job!
    AWS: Solutions Architect Associate, MCSA, MCTS, CIW Professional, A+, Network+, Security+, Project+

BS, Information Technology