Confusion in 2009 Exam Objectives

xhunter08xhunter08 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello buddies,

I am looking forward to take CompTIA A+ Certification Exam in September of this year.

icon_arrow.gifIs 2009 exam objectives better than the current 2006 exam objectives?

icon_arrow.gifCan I take exam on 2009 exam objectives in 3 months of today's date?

Please provide some more information about the new 2009 Edition.

Any suggestions and comments of this kind are welcome. bowing.gif

Cheersicon_cheers.gif
xhunter.

Comments

• matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    I have yet to do a comparison between 2006 and 2009. I think one aspect that CompTIA will be testing on for the 2009th version would be all versions of Vista. Of course, I think that the exam is not going to be released until October - someone could correct me if I am wrong. I came to that conclusion because most of the prep guides for the 2009 exam are not available until late in October.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • xhunter08xhunter08 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    matradley wrote: »
    I have yet to do a comparison between 2006 and 2009. I think one aspect that CompTIA will be testing on for the 2009th version would be all versions of Vista. Of course, I think that the exam is not going to be released until October - someone could correct me if I am wrong. I came to that conclusion because most of the prep guides for the 2009 exam are not available until late in October.

thanks for the comment. :) yeah as you said 2009 edition has more Vista contents. I think I should do 2006 objectives as I have less time.