Practice question exam book

techy_newbietechy_newbie Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello icon_confused.gif:icon_study.gificon_confused.gif:icon_study.gificon_confused.gif:

I am in the middle of my preparation for the Essentials and just wonder if anyone had the chance to use this book for study:
CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram (Essentials, Exams 220-602, 220-603, 220-604) (Exam Cram (Que)) (Paperback) by Quentin Docter , Emmett Dulaney, Toby Skandier

Is this publication any good?

any comment would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks
:)

Comments

• logisticalstyleslogisticalstyles Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have that book. I think. My book is by Charles J. Brooks. This is the 2nd edition. what edition are you using?

I think it is a very good study guide. I took the essentials part using it and many of the questions from the book appeared on my test. There are some answers in this book that don't make sense. For instance, page 118 question #2. I think the answer should be all of the above, but the book says different.
  • techy_newbietechy_newbie Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello

thanks for your reply,
    Not sure yet, just have ordered

So will come back with my comment soon

yes it is the same author and the second edition

good to know if helped you pass the exam, hopefully will do to me as well

• Cisco5Cisco5 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello icon_confused.gif:icon_study.gificon_confused.gif:icon_study.gificon_confused.gif:

I am in the middle of my preparation for the Essentials and just wonder if anyone had the chance to use this book for study:
    CompTIA A+ Practice Questions Exam Cram (Essentials, Exams 220-602, 220-603, 220-604) (Exam Cram (Que)) (Paperback) by Quentin Docter , Emmett Dulaney, Toby Skandier

Is this publication any good?

any comment would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks
    :)

Yea I used the Exam Cram book for Comptia A+ and it worked great and I can also add there were some questions in the book that were also on the test not sure how that happens but the book is great. Recently passed both exams myself. Would def recommend Exam Cram books for Comptia.