Options

290 studying is doing my head in!

NozzaCNozzaC Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
There is SO much cross-over with the 270 that I'm SO bored reading the same stuff. But if I don't I miss the occassionaly bit of new, vital info. It's hard to get motivated when I feel like I'm not really learning anything new and interesting.

Comments

• Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    If you feel like you're not learning anything new, it's time to take the test. Try a practice exam (one you haven't taken several times) to see where you are. If you safely pass the practice exam then you should take the real test. If you don't, then you should work on your weak areas as identified on the practice exam.

Get this one out of the way and move on to 291 where you will be challenged with new material.
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I agree with Caymoore. For the exams that have so much overlap like the 270 and the 290 the 291 and 293 I suggest only a few weeks between the two to work on the areas that don't over lap and gain some confidence with extra test prep.

Once you go on to the 291, you will be thankful there was so much overlap on the 290!
  • Options
    NozzaCNozzaC Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You're right. I'll book that damned thing tonight. I have a habit of overstudying and getting a high score. That's nice but it's not on the certificate and wastes months.

I'm looking forward to the 291 from what I've heard.