Options

Registering for the Exam

laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
Ok guys, I'm about to register for the exam but wanted to clarify something and hopefully someone here can help :-

Ignore this I just phoned them and got it sorted icon_smile.gif

Its booked for Oct 17th eeek !!
if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    The experience is lumped together as years and not divided per role you had or place that you worked.

And good luck! Let us know how you are progressing. And for extra study material, use the practice exams at www.freepracticetests.org and read through the postings in the CISSP forums at www.cccure.org. Lots of good CISSP CBK facts and opinions over there.
  • Options
    cheers JD, I've been pushing this around for a while now but the time has come to get it sorted. I'm looking forward to the challange. I was originally looking at 5th Sept, but then a space came free for 17 Oct figured 3 months solid work and brushing up I should be ok.

I've just signed up over at cccure so no doubt you'll see me poping up on there, just hope it's as friendly and helpful as here lol
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    Good luck! I have scheduled my CISSP for October 25th. I am in study overdrive!!
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)
  • Options
    Chivalry1 wrote: »
    Good luck! I have scheduled my CISSP for October 25th. I am in study overdrive!!

cheers Chiv, I'm working on summit else till the 1st Aug, jsut some gentle reading and videos on the go at the moment.
    Come 1st of Aug everything else is cleared\dropped and head down for this. I'm planning approx 3hours a day (thats pretty much my current study schedule anyways) purely for this.
    Study materials so far I've got Shon Harris CISSP DVD + the AIO book. Also got the Mike Myers Passport (written by Shon Harris) that I read on the commute to work.
    And then trawling the web\wiki and reading as many white papers as I need\feel that I have to brush up on.
    It's gonna be pretty intense and figure on NO life for the next 3 months lol.

ps I see your listing CISSP in your certs already !? more confidence than me lol