Options

Which Practice test to use

jdepyperjdepyper Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Which Practice Exams are the closest to actual Network + test because I've been to probably 10 different sites with virtually no overlap of questions? Confused as to which practice exams are going to give me the best practice for the test. icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    practice tests are used to test your knowlege of the material and prepare you for the test, not to give you the actual test
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Indeed.
    I've been to probably 10 different sites with virtually no overlap of questions?

That's great! Unfortunately that never happens to me... I recon pretty much every exam (as in the topics covered/exam objectives) can be formatted in a couple of hundreds facts, some exam 300 some maybe a 1000, hence, when you take a dosen of different practice exams there is always overlap.
  • Options
    septhllsepthll Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can you write notes down on a piece of paper before taking the net+ icon_confused.gif: [/list]
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    As soon as you sit in front of the PC. During the typical 15 minutes you have for a survey for example, you can easily write some things down.
  • Options
    that is what i did
    there is no survey at the begining but you have to read and agree to the terms and they give you 15 min for it i think
    you could write any thing in that time, i personaly wrote the IEEE standerds , and it only took me 2 minutes i realy wanted to finish the test asap. :D
  • Options
    septhllsepthll Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How long did it take you to finish the exam?
  • Options
    about 1 hour and i did take my time to read each question 2 times
  • Options
    nepdudenepdude Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    septhll wrote:
    can you write notes down on a piece of paper before taking the net+ icon_confused.gif: [/list]

They'll give you the plastic sheet and marker to write.
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i got a pen and a sheet of paper. i didn't write stuff on it as soon as i walked in, haven't done so far. but i did take notes during scenario questions, in an attempt just to strip away the waffle and get to the facts i needed to base my answer on.

i answered the questions in about 30 mins, but i spent something like 40 mins on the review.

best of luck ;)
    A+ Moderator