Passed Netwok+ with 780

clikcspeedclikcspeed Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took the Network+ a few hours ago and passed with 780. I'm so happy!!!! The exam was OK, moderate questions and the occasional out of the blue ones.

One more thing, How long does it take for CompTIA to send me Membership details etc and for Prometric to update the Candidate History Page, my exam status on the Prometric page is still PENDING. When I did my Microsoft exams, I was not worried about this, its just that when I finished the exam, my report was not printed, some error with the PC I was working from or something like that, in the end it was appearing as if I did not do the exam at all - which is why I'm worried!!! Anyone ever run into this sort of problem?
-clikc-

Comments

• skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Congrats!

It will take a few more hours to a couple days for the info to show up on the Prometric & CompTIA sites. Technically, they have a few business days to update the Prometric system and then to upload the info to CompTIA, but it usually takes 1-2 business days overall.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • clikcspeedclikcspeed Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    skrpune wrote: »
    Congrats!

It will take a few more hours to a couple days for the info to show up on the Prometric & CompTIA sites. Technically, they have a few business days to update the Prometric system and then to upload the info to CompTIA, but it usually takes 1-2 business days overall.

Thanks a lot hey, my updated exam status is now showing on the Prometric site. I guess that means no more worries!!!

I am now moving on to A+ to complete my MCSA, then probably Linux+ and CCNA to complete the year...

Thanks, once again!!!
    -clikc-
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats! I know it leaves a realllll good feeling! icon_thumright.gif
  • nevonlinenevonline Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats on your pass. I know that good feeling. What do you plan on doing next?
  • spartensparten Banned Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good job, go for the security+ next