Passed Sec+ 201

no1stunna2kno1stunna2k Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with 875 thanks to all of the information on this site.

Comments

• LanHaoLanHao Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    did you use any other test prep material for it, or just the information in here for it? and how different is the 101 to the 201 if you don't mind my asking?
  • no1stunna2kno1stunna2k Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was originally studying for the 101 and then I changed a week before I took the test. To me, it was pretty much the same material a few things were different. Like virtualization and wireless. I used proprofs.com and a few online study guides.
    thanks, since I am gearing up for the exam, I will get those on my list as well. and congrats btw. =)
  • ats3ats3 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.
  • jeffslawjeffslaw Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice score. I passed a couple days ago also. I guess Proprofs.com was a good resource for you. I'll have to spend more time reviewing their study guides on my next cert.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice job, I am studying for that right now. What are your next plans?
  • MJackMJack Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You studied only proprofs and online material only or referred books too. Mention the reading materials you used. (I also studied for 101 and now plan for 201.)
  • no1stunna2kno1stunna2k Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Once I read the practice questions from both exams ( 101 and 201), I saw 201 was easier to understand. I also used prep logic and transcender. My next plans are to take the CCNA. My path was June Net+, July Sec+, Aug/ Sept CCENT. They all seem related to me. I see the same material over and over again. Hope this helps.
    how much in cost did you shell out for the study materials if you don't mind my asking, i want to make sure i get this stuff right the first time around (being unemployed has it's downsides).

thanks for the responses as well to this point, it is greatly appreciated.