Sims on the 290

mrgetdown88mrgetdown88 Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone care to share their exam experience? Particularly what kind of sims they got, Ive been putting off this exam for two years now. I work with 2k3 everyday, and a great portion of my course study in college revolved around it so I think I'm well prepared but could use some reassurance...
XBox Live: xGetDownNoobx
Working towards 70-291 and CCNA
Future Goals (In this order):CCNA, MCSA, CCNP, MCITP:EA, CEH

"Consider yourselves lucky I'm not after your gully holes..."

Comments

• Agent6376Agent6376 Member Posts: 201
    I can remember one of my sims dealing with permissions, and one with group policy. I think if you find anything more detailed than that then you're dancing on the line of the NDA.
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    This exam was by far the easiest on the MCSA/MCSE track. I wouldn't sweat it too much if you have put in proper study time and have experience.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • drewkegdrewkeg Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No worries on the SIMs. They do not go too deep. Just take your time, read the question slowly and carefully, and focus on completing the required tasks. Do no let them scare you away from taking this exam, go for it. Set up a lab at home at make sure you are familiar. Even though you are working with W2k3 you will still need to prepare on your own. Good Luck!

Have Triplets, Need Beer
  • snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I agree with most people on here in that the sims don't go in too deep. The sims mostly deal with permissions and placing users in the right groups.
  • heecleeheeclee Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think sims were the easier than non-sim questions.