Finally Passed

tribe_menxtribe_menx Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
After 2 months of sweating got 291 done and dusted 3 hours ago , took longer than 1 month that i projected but is to 431 next to finally be MCSA
Thanks for all ur help
B.Science Information Systems

Comments

• Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    tribe_menx wrote: »
    After 2 months of sweating got 291 done and dusted 3 hours ago , took longer than 1 month that i projected but is to 431 next to finally be MCSA
    Thanks for all ur help

awesome job. After MCSA are you going for MCSE?
  • stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Congratulations.

I'll pass on the news to one of the guys in the office ... the beast is possible icon_wink.gif
  • tribe_menxtribe_menx Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Am un decided must i either go for mcse or for the rest of the year enter the word of cisco an go for ccna .. than finnish mcse first part of 2010 ..... CCNA classes here take 1 year and a half :D if i can do CCNA in 4 months the possibility of it ... than maybe is wise having mcsa and ccna an later finnish mcse .. wat do u guys think ?
  • mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Tribe Menx! You have beaten me to the vista exam by a couple of days, you beat me to the 290 by a couple of weeks, and now i dare say you have beaten me to the 291 for about a month!!!! haha! :D

Anyway - Many congrats!!!! I bet you're glad this one's out of the way - i know i will be!

By the way...... i will beat you to finishing the MCSE....... (i hope) haha

All the best
  • girdavid178girdavid178 Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.
  • tomkentomken Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!!
  • tribe_menxtribe_menx Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mrmcmint :P first time 291 broke my moral ... seems with the beast second time is a charm, thank u all guys ....
  • BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    well done Tribe Menx! am going for the beast next week, and last month it went crazy on me, you now this cowboy bull ridding,, just like that...... hey am just sweating bulletz......
    need you help guys anyone is free to drop me tips..
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1