PrepLogic Mega Guides $1 for the weekend

JaggedJagged Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Microsoft: MCSE 4, MCSE 2003 +Security, MSCA 2003 Messaging, MCITP:SA -- Cisco: CCNA
Novell: CNE 3-6, CLA, CLP, CLE -- Nortel: NCDS, NCSS -- CompTIA: Project+, Server+, Linux+, Security+

Courses Completed at WGU:
EWB2, BBC1, LAE1, WFV1, SSC1, CLC1, WDV1, MGC1, ORC1, INC1, IWC1
Courses Required BS - IT: NETW:
LAT1, LUT1, INT1, SST1, LET1, IWT1, BOV1, TWA1, CPW2
Classes Transferred:
BAC1, TEV1, TTV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, TSV1, TPV1, TNV1, BRV1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1, AJV1

Comments

• stupidboystupidboy Member Posts: 470
    Thanks.

I am sure that PrepLogic have it in for me, they always have these sales when I don't need any of the materials icon_wink.gif
  • kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    thanks for posting :D

I'm surprised that all of them are $1, sometimes they'll have $10 guides.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Order Summary

Total:
    $7.00

$231.00 Total Savings
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Groan... Thanks allot, now I want to spend money again :)
  • JaggedJagged Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    kevozz wrote: »
    Have you used them before? How do they rate?

Not before today. I picked up six of them, some on subjects I'm not sure I will test for but a buck sounded good to get an idea of what the subject matter will be like.

The ones I got range from 75 to 120 pages. Looks like a great deal.
    Microsoft: MCSE 4, MCSE 2003 +Security, MSCA 2003 Messaging, MCITP:SA -- Cisco: CCNA
    Novell: CNE 3-6, CLA, CLP, CLE -- Nortel: NCDS, NCSS -- CompTIA: Project+, Server+, Linux+, Security+

Courses Completed at WGU:
    EWB2, BBC1, LAE1, WFV1, SSC1, CLC1, WDV1, MGC1, ORC1, INC1, IWC1
    Courses Required BS - IT: NETW:
    LAT1, LUT1, INT1, SST1, LET1, IWT1, BOV1, TWA1, CPW2
    Classes Transferred:
    BAC1, TEV1, TTV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, TSV1, TPV1, TNV1, BRV1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1, AJV1
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I used them for Wireless#, it was spot on.

Just dropped a few bucks on a few new guides.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I just picked up four of them. It's craziness not to if you are going to be studying for any of these certs. $1 compared to most cert books at around $40. I only wish I had an Amazon Kindle to put them on :)
  • AshenweltAshenwelt Member Posts: 266 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You know, I picked up one for every cert on their list I might be interested in, or have a friend who might want them. It was 22 guides. In less than 10 minutes I recieved a phone call from prep logic wanting to sell me a subscription to their total access program. Everything they have for 3 years for $1595. Funny thing is it is kind of tempting.

Not at the moment though.
    Ashenwelt
    -Always working on something...
    -The RepAdmin Active Directory Blog
  • bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the tip. I haven't used them before, but $1 a pop is hard to beat, so I grabbed a dozen of them.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • dshay25dshay25 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you very much for the heads-up. I was able to pick up guides for all the certs I plan to get in the next year :)
    WIP:
    -A.S. in Networking and Communications
    -CCENT
  • BigToneBigTone Member Posts: 283
    A little late but thank you very much. Picked up about 20, because... why not? Same thing here, I got a call the next day from one of their account managers trying to sell me.
  • plazakeplazake Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I received an e-mail from prelogic stating I can purchase their study mega guide for $1. My question is would any of you use this as study guide as well as purchase this?.

I am specifically interested in the 70-290, 70-291 and 70-293 mega study guides.
    voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    plazake wrote: »
    I received an e-mail from prelogic stating I can purchase their study mega guide for $1. My question is would any of you use this as study guide as well as purchase this?.

I am specifically interested in the 70-290, 70-291 and 70-293 mega study guides.
    voiture simulation de credit immobilier en ligne - Simulation credit immobilier en ligne. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immobilier.

For a $1, it is hard to beat. As mentioned several times above, the price is right, and its not going to hurt you to have another source of material at hand.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • LuieLuie Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just checked, and they are doing it again this weekend, through August 2nd. I'm not missing out this time...

Oh, and this is my first post, so welcome to me! :)
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Luie wrote: »
    I just checked, and they are doing it again this weekend, through August 2nd. I'm not missing out this time...

Oh, and this is my first post, so welcome to me! :)

And the most demanding new member award goes to... I mean... Welcome to the forums icon_cheers.gif

These are definitely worth a dollar. They've got all the information condensed into a smaller guide. They're a much tougher sell when they're around $35 (or whatever's typical) when you could get a full-blown written resource for the same amount.
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    Their "mega" LPIC guide not so mega- needs a mega update...
  • blackberry8100blackberry8100 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Marked! I will check it later!thanks a lot.
    simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. Résultat mitigé pour le crédit immobilier de France.simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France