Passed SYO-201

AD200AD200 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Passed SY0-201 this morning with a score of 840. So happy! I did'nt think it was the easiest of tests.

If your sitting this exam get at least two study books and do as many sample questions as possible!

Make sure you cover virtualization.

A

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations! What's next?
  • AD200AD200 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Thanks! Next up will be the IBM Lotus Notes Domino 7 Implementing and Administering security exam LOT-755 then the new CWTS exam and hopefully SSCP in October. This may be pushed to next year.

Not sure whether to do CWNA instead of CWTS? I'm pretty much starting out in wireless but need at least the entry level cert.

A
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!

CWTS will give you a very good understanding of wireless, and the CWNA goes further in depth.
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    AD200 wrote: »
    Hi,

Passed SY0-201 this morning with a score of 840. So happy! I did'nt think it was the easiest of tests.

If your sitting this exam get at least two study books and do as many sample questions as possible!

Make sure you cover virtualization.

A

Congrats!
    What materials did you use?
  • AD200AD200 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Thanks! I used Sybex and Exam Cram 2nd edition for SY0-201. I found exam cram to be a very good review book. I also used measureup practice tests to get a feel for the exam.

A.