CCNA Voice Scenarios

peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi TE,

Does anyone know of a source with some lab scenarios (similar to the TechLabs in this forum) but for Voice? I'm familiar with some of the configurations, but I would love to have some type of lab scenario that would challenge me. I'm not creative enough to come up with my own scenarios. I know for my CCNA, there were multiple workbooks on the net and CiscoKits.com had a workbook with some lab examples. Maybe some of the VP/NP/SP of this forum can come up with some interesting scenarios/configurations for us newbies to try?!?!?! Any idea is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

V/r

~Peanut
We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mike, I was just looking at this on amazon. Thanks for the quick reply. Does anyone have any experience with this product? I guess I'll take my chances, the ccnp lab portfolios received good reviews so I'm assuming this will be just as good.
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Is that lab book focused on CVOICE material?

I'm still on IIUC. If I can use the labs in that book with the UC520, I'll buy it. Anyone know?
  • pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Check out the sample chapters in Mike's link - It's like 30 pages. Looks pretty good. I used the ONT lab portfolio when I was studying for QOS and it found it to be pretty fun stuff.
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thank you mikej for this cool lab book. looked at the sample chapter
    very very nice..thanks a lot!

icon_thumright.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Don't forget to check out the brand new CCNA:Voice Sticky post - http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-voice/45337-ccna-voice-labs-iiuc-uc520.html
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    holy crap wow! thankyou yipeeeeeee ;)icon_cheers.gif