Passed with 735

mwizards23mwizards23 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
Man i as so nerovus and expecting things i forgot to study but with the notes from here and ther e book i got at school i passed.Cant wait to go after A+.Does anyone one know how much it is and what are the names of it?

Comments

• josephwinjosephwin Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.... period..

josephwin
  • mwizards23mwizards23 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks were can i find the a plus stuff
  • josephwinjosephwin Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well... right here is a good start...
    Then ask.. around this site.
    I was in an unique situation.. A local grant thru a work force sponsored by a community college in a new high tech high school. College credits and an opportunity to pass the cert exam.. lucky timing.. yahoo!
    Joseph
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    josephwin wrote: »
    Well... right here is a good start...
    Then ask.. around this site.
    I was in an unique situation.. A local grant thru a work force sponsored by a community college in a new high tech high school. College credits and an opportunity to pass the cert exam.. lucky timing.. yahoo!
    Joseph

Not 'here' exactly, but up in the A+ forum you'll find help.

mwizards23

didn't you and I discuss which ID you need for the exam yesterday? icon_scratch.gif

Dude, you are 20 (as stated in your post), It might be time to look around for some answers before merely commenting "where do I find out what is needed for 'x' exam". Go to the source ;)

Where/How did you find out the information for the NET+? I would suspect CompTIA's website, correct?

If not, then you will find A+ and ALL the CompTIA related materials available at their site.

Register there so you may download the objectives for the specific exam(s) you are interested in. They will have recommended criteria as well as some practice examples for their specific exams.

Next, when it comes to what the testing centers require, you'll go to either the Vue or the Prometric website and confirm you are in compliance with what they require.

Post questions to topics you need help understanding in the appropriate forums and start your own tread for questions.

Good luck
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
    ok tthanx i got it