Network Exam

MLEMLE Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Feeling a bit bombed out. Did not pass exam. Have to study for new exam info and retake.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    MLE wrote: »
    Feeling a bit bombed out. Did not pass exam. Have to study for new exam info and retake.

What areas did your score sheet show need improvement?

Which books did you use to prepare?
    How much experience do you have have working on networks?

No worries, people fail exams. Now you have an opportunity to really learn something! Get a fresh copy of the objectives, work through those one-by-one.

Get Meyers or Sybex book if you don't already.

Get some practice on a lab environment in addition to live experience, it will help solidify your knowledge.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • MLEMLE Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I studied from Sybex, on line test, quizzes for this site and Cram Master.

I have no direct network experience. Just educational , no work related experience.

I have to focus on things such as network services, connectivity scernarios, client workstations ,network rescources, troubleshooting.

Thanks for your input.
  • shanitashanita Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How is the Network test? I have been taking the practice test on line and have been scoring 90's. But for some reason I think the actual questions on the test are nothing like what I am taking on this site. ARe the questions long, difficult, confusing, simple or what please help me out I have a million butterflies!!!!!!!
  • shanitashanita Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So please tell me how is the Network + test is it like the practice test online or harder?
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    shanita wrote: »
    How is the Network test? I have been taking the practice test on line and have been scoring 90's. But for some reason I think the actual questions on the test are nothing like what I am taking on this site. ARe the questions long, difficult, confusing, simple or what please help me out I have a million butterflies!!!!!!!

You can download the objectives to better understand what you need to 'know' for the exam.

As for how one person's exam is to anothers...that information may not be discussed as per the NDA you sign when you take your exam.

AND icon_scratch.gif

How is it you know the 'actual' questions are not like the one's you've taken from this site? Are you using ****? icon_rolleyes.gif

If you understand the objectives and have experience as the exam recommends there is no reason to worry about the exam. Read Meyers and/or Sybex and stop memorizing practice tests and learn the material.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?