Options

What Test Simulator do u think is better?

keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
Just trying to get a feel for test sims every likes or thinks is better preparing for CCNA. Currently i'm using Transcender( which i think is great), Testout (which i think is okay) and other sources but what is your thoughts.
Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Options
    sbenjaminsbenjamin Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I did not vote, I have only used the Boson test sim so far, but I was looking at getting the Transcender. Do you know if it is more like the actual CCNA test? Look, feel, question type, etc.
  • Options
    its good but no ospf sims.. as most have been mentioning getting
  • Options
    sbenjaminsbenjamin Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The Boson sims have a couple OSPF router simulation questions. You basically configure ospf and turn it on on a couple of networks. I noticed several people saying they like the Boson but no actual replies to the thread. Do people like it becuase they have it already or because it is better?
  • Options
    ShortCircuitShortCircuit Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am thinking to take test within a week or 2,
    I must sayTodd Lammle is the best resource book,
    Boson has several tests on their website not sure which one to pick as I can pick only one
    But then I can skip Boson and consider Trans, I have also heard about CertSim and **** which you haven't added into this poll, I just want to pick one of these and rely on that besides Todd's book
  • Options
    sorry i didn't add them those are new to me being that there are serveral of test sims available