Whew! That was close. Passed Network+ N10-003 with a 615.

JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
Wow that was closer than I anticipated. I was thinking somewhere around 700-750 but a pass is a pass. I got lots of questions on things that I read in the book but that didnt really stick in my mind. Although I passed Im not very pleased with the score so I will be going back through the Net+ book and hitting some areas I did poor in.

On a side note, I can absolutely see why plantwiz is not a fan of practice exams. Apologies plantwiz for thinking I knew better icon_redface.gifbowing.gif Getting a score in the 80s+ meant nothing when it came to the real thing. I now can say I agree with plantwiz to stick to making sure you know the objectives.

Next up is A+ and then working concurrently on MCSA/MCSE and also learning programming.
Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
Next Up:​ OSCP
Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework

Comments

• ziggi138ziggi138 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. When i passed the exam last week, i scored a 669, so i know how you feel.
  • TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    Yeah, and I failed practice exams right up until test day and scored an 800 on the real thing... with security+ anyway. You can use the practice tests to pin point weak areas and such but don't base everything off it.
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations on your achievement!

As far as the other thread. No hard feelings. icon_thumright.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • bubble2005bubble2005 Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    In the cert world, pass = pass in all languages bud ;). Congrats.
    Think Big Stay Focus: In the midst of all situations, think positive.:thumbup:
  • mart28mart28 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass
    ps no interviewer or boss will ask about your score
    passing is the main thing
  • ipconfig.allipconfig.all Banned Posts: 428
    Congratulations !!!!