Good Practice Exam for the BSCI

jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
Can anyone here vouch for a good practice exam for the BSCI? One with a decent size pool of questions and obviously legit?

After a quick search it looks like my only option is Transcender, but the difficulty isn't on par to the real deal (so I've heard). Any comments?

Comments

• qplayedqplayed Member Posts: 303
    I have heard transcender is worth while, but that would depend on who you ask. I might invest on them depending on my results this thursday :)
    If you cannot express in a sentence or two what
    you intend to get across, then it is not focused
    well enough.
    —Charles Osgood, TV commentator
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I think Boson still does the test engine (and questions) that comes with the Exam Certification Guide -- so if you've done those already, liked them, and want more, check out their website.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • malcyboodmalcybood Member Posts: 900 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Chris Bryant's practice exam is pretty good and also has flash cards with explanations. Scenario based questions mainly, no simulations though but the whole study package is pretty cheap for what you get if you ask me.

CCNP Certification BSCI Exam Cisco Training Study Guide

The Ciscopress practice exams are a waste of time in regards to exam preparation.
  • CyanicCyanic Member Posts: 289
    I have used Boson for CCNA, and they offered 3 sets to choose from. I had all three; only the first one was worth it. The other two were out of scope and full of errors. This was about 5 years ago and I can't say if they cleaned them up.

I have used Transcender for Microsoft tests and they were all very good. I am looking at using the online Transcender for CCNP since they are about half the price as Boson.

I will post my results.
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    qplayed wrote: »
    I have heard transcender is worth while, but that would depend on who you ask. I might invest on them depending on my results this thursday :)

Transcender is good, but for BSCI.... don't trust it. The BSCI Transcender product is the only one I've ever found fault with. It doesn't cover as much material as it needs to, but it's still worthwhile as a prep material. Just don't let high scores on the Transcender lull you into a false sense of security.