Options

Preplogic Practice Exams?

lenmacpeilenmacpei Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
They are on sale now until the 14th for $49 (regular $199). Are these practice tests any good? So far for resources I have the Sybex Deluxe guide, CBT Nugget videos, and the Preplogic Mega guide. Any recommendations for a second study book? Or would what I have now suffice? I don't mind shelling out another $50 for another book if will greatly increase my chances of passing, as this is the first exam I have to pay for out of my own pocket and I don't want to fail (my A+ was paid for by my previous employer, and Network+ was included with my college course).

Comments

• Options
    120nm4n120nm4n Member Posts: 116
    I have used them before and I don't particularly care for them. Just my 2 cents.
    WIP: MCITP: EA
    70-620 - Done
    70-647 - In Progress
    70-649 - Soon.
  • Options
    kenny831kenny831 Member Posts: 266
    I was not too impressed with their product, their explanations are all one liners. I used it for CCNA. I really wish that I had used Transcender or selftest, I feel that I would have got a lot more out of it- and learned a lot more. For that price, it would be a good time to try and see if you like it. Just be sure to buy selftest also.
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    I think they are a good 3rd or 4th resource. I used them on all my CompTIA and most of my MCSE exams. $49 is a pretty good price for a practice exam.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)