CWSP

I know I have been out for a while.....Did anyone take this exam while I was out....If so, what did you think?
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• rbowrbow Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    does anyone have practice tests for cwsp icon_cry.gif
  • CherperCherper Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You can download some practice questions from Boson. The entire thing is only $40.00 so I am considering getting it.
    Studying and Reading:

Whatever strikes my fancy...
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You can buy the official practice questions at www.cwnp.com
  • CherperCherper Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Already have the official questions. I got in on the deal in December for the book and questions for $25.00.
    Studying and Reading:

Whatever strikes my fancy...
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Well, I don't know if this goes for the CWSP exam as well, but for the CWNA exam the official practice exams were more than enough. But, let us know how the boson test is if you decide to get them.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Webmaster wrote:
    Well, I don't know if this goes for the CWSP exam as well, but for the CWNA exam the official practice exams were more than enough. But, let us know how the boson test is if you decide to get them.

From what I have heard about this exam...I want as many practice questions as possible...
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA