Options

**NEW** CCNA Security Lab Guide

CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
Just off the printing press from Cisco:

Amazon.com: CCNA Security Lab Manual (Lab Companion) (9781587132490): Cisco Networking Academy: Books

wish they had this for me when i took this almost a year ago. I ended up using the ISCW lab guide and just building my own:]

enjoy!!

Comments

• Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just off the printing press from Cisco:

Amazon.com: CCNA Security Lab Manual (Lab Companion) (9781587132490): Cisco Networking Academy: Books

wish they had this for me when i took this almost a year ago. I ended up using the ISCW lab guide and just building my own:]

enjoy!!

So is this just a book of configurations?

EDIT: I have never used lab manuals before so I am just assuming. Is it like here are the labs and here are the anwsers or is it like here are the labs figure it out yourself. Also do they say what (or how many) routers/switches you need?
  • Options
    captobviouscaptobvious Member Posts: 648
    Just ordered, should be arriving next week. I'll post what I find!
  • Options
    hodgey87hodgey87 Member Posts: 232
    I saw this the other day I think im going to get it aswell, doesnt come out till the end of sept though in the UK.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I don't see it on Safari icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Amazon just shipped mine today. Should be here in a few days. Will let you know!
  • Options
    Update: received my workbook today....looks like a bunch of good labs to work through. Better get to cracking!
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Update: received my workbook today....looks like a bunch of good labs to work through. Better get to cracking!

Thanks for the info... I'll be purchasing mine today as well.

V/r

~Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Just picked up a copy as well!!
  • Options
    BubbaJSmithBubbaJSmith Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm about 1/3 of the way through the book using a couple of 3640's, a 2610XM, and a couple of 2950's. So far it's been great practice. I've ordered the CCNP lab books, too. I wish they had them for the CCSP!
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm about 1/3 of the way through the book using a couple of 3640's, a 2610XM, and a couple of 2950's. So far it's been great practice. I've ordered the CCNP lab books, too. I wish they had them for the CCSP!

The new CCNP is coming out in the not to distant future so keep that in mind http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccnp/47284-ccnp-2010-updates.html