Options

Finally got 431 out of my way

tribe_menxtribe_menx Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
Exams was like two parts and alot more practical, now need to work out wats next,
" THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP "
B.Science Information Systems

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    drewkegdrewkeg Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    that's fantastic. I have the test scheduled. Can you pass along any insight please.
    thanks,

Have Triplets, Need Beer
  • Options
    I use Testout software and some books especially teach urself T-sql in 10 minutes, There exams was really practical, most the things there is things i do at work, and my Test DB at home really help alot, but the Testout does in the management of sql 2005, if u work with sql 2005 its really a easy exam
  • Options
    thanks, yeah I have Testout and CBT nuggets and several books. also a v environment with AW.
    what was the test format like. MC vs. SIMs. How many sims did you have. what were the sims like. pretty basic like setting up new users, permissions, etc., or more involved ?
    How did the MC questions compare with like the 291?

thanks, and again, great job.

Have Triplets, Need Beer
  • Options
    There was alot of simulators more than 10 ( Not sure if i can discuss exam in full ) If u have experience in using sql 2005 its not so tough especially if u have watch the testout videos in full and understand it fully, in terms compare to 291 ..
    NB: AW db is a very good source of practice
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice work! Welcome to the club! icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    thanks tribe_menx.

I hope to follow your lead...now back to the booksicon_study.gif

Have Triplets, Need Beer
  • Options
    homerj742homerj742 Member Posts: 251
    Congratulations! I also used Testout and TSQL in 10 mins, along with a book published by McGraw Hill.

Eventhough I passed i still don't feel 100% comfortable with SQL 2005
  • Options
    The examination is good in terms of administration of SQL, honesty am still reading sql books especially beginning sql server 2005 programming my job require me to be very good in
    sql beyond management ... soon have to go into reporting ones am done setting up reporting server ( There just more to SQL than 431 i see it as a page in the SQL bibble if u know wat i mean ;)
  • Options
    mrmcmintmrmcmint Member Posts: 492 ■■■□□□□□□□
    tribe menx! you are on a roll! looks like you will beat me to mcse after all... i will still try though! keeps me motivated haha :)

Congrats :D