Need to know if I am ready

spi76spi76 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi I have been doing pc repair for over 5 years and i would to take the A+ certification test but everyone says that it is hard. should i read more or what to prepare myself for the exam.

Comments

• NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's pretty good experience. Just add some book knowledge and take as many practice exams and you'll do perfectly fine.
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    NPA24 wrote:
    That's pretty good experience. Just add some book knowledge and take as many practice exams and you'll do perfectly fine.

Agreed.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Check the Objectives just to make sure you don't get caught off-guard.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Get 90%+ on all your practice tests. You do have the experiance.... You should be alright
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    and i would to take the A+ certification test but everyone says that it is hard.

The A+ isn't hard by any means. You should study a bit, but it is not a hard exam. With 5 years of experience, you should do perfectly fine if you find a book and read through it once.

Don't let the difficulty of an exam deter you from taking it. Some exams ARE hard, but they are hard for a reason. The reward in the end is the knowledge you obtain, plus the comfort that comes from knowing that you passed said difficult exam.
  • spi76spi76 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you all for the encouragement god knows i really need it.