Appearing for CCNA IntroOn 1st feb 2005

sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
Hi there

I will be appearing for CCNA Intro on this 1st Feb ... No wonder i am kinda "afraid"... I have revised the course material twice ... but still the thing that makes me afraid is exam anxiety...

Anyone has any tips for success :D ??

Thanks and God Bless
:santa:

Comments

• PaddingtonPaddington Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Buy a packet of **** :D

No idea really, just read until your comfy with the material i guess.
    Gonna try the test on 29/1 myself wich is friday just a few days away now ,and im nervous as hell myself.
    Paddington.jpg
  • porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    My test date is the 29th of January. Wish me luck! :)
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    good luck to all of you, dont worry yourself about it to much you either know it or you dont. Those you of you using Boson tests they are deceptively easy! I did the all in one exams so Im not sure what the intro is like but Im sure you will be hit with subnetting pretty hard!
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    feb 10th for me! good luck to all!
  • sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
    wildfire wrote:
    Im sure you will be hit with subnetting pretty hard!

Thanks for your wishes :D ... i am just wondering about the subnetting... is it VLAM or the simple one ? I was scared of ACL's few days ago.. (so much that i had sleepless nights sleeping.gif ... But i think now i am confident with it :) ... Anyways thanks for all your advice and wishes :))
    :santa:
  • fuseboxfusebox Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All the best to those sitting the exams in the coming few days.
    I would like to know from you guys how long have you been studying for the CCNA/exams?

Ive read the Sybex book once, now going through it by doing some hands on lab work. I may need go through the book and other online material once more once ive done my labs etc.
    Im a newbie.... please be easy on me.
  • xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    about a month for me, but i have been studying close to 40+ hours a week at work. Thank god for my NOC job, i get to study for whatever i want while at work! Plus i bring my home lab into work and use some of our 2500 switches we have lying around in the datacenter. I even have a ccna book sitting in the bathroom!
  • fuseboxfusebox Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    xetrev wrote:
    about a month for me, but i have been studying close to 40+ hours a week at work. Thank god for my NOC job, i get to study for whatever i want while at work! Plus i bring my home lab into work and use some of our 2500 switches we have lying around in the datacenter. I even have a ccna book sitting in the bathroom!

haha thats awesome, good stuff. I too have been studying full time, started early January, and Im hoping to sit for the exam within the next two weeks.
    Keep us posted with your results :)
    Im a newbie.... please be easy on me.
  • cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    good luck everybody,
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Good luck on the test... :D