Options

Failed with a 662

randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
44 questions total with 2 Sims and 5 drag drops. I was really confident going in to this test. I was nailing every question, even the Sims. I got to question 33 of 44 and New Horizons' triple redundant web servers failed and I had to wait 2 hours for them to fix them. I didn't want to re-schedule, because I felt that if they could fix it quick I wouldn't loose my focus, plus it takes me an hour and a half to get to New Horizons. After two hours of waiting I was beyond angry and ready to choke someone. I got back on the PC and finished the test angry as all get out and failed. That made me even more mad because I know if the failure wouldn't of happened I would of passed and all would have been right with the world. I got a ticket number from New Horizons for the incident and now I have to call Prometric to see if I can get a free test out of this and re-schedule the test again. What really chaps my A$$ is the earliest I can re-take this test is in two weeks. I guess I can look at it as more time to solidify my knowledge on the subject matter. The test itself was pretty easy for me. Like others I found the questions wordy and long for no reason. Microsoft likes to add extranious information in their questions to try to throw you off of the main problem. I used Transcenders and Sybex for this test.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow, that sucks. You probably only missed it by a couple of questions too. Prometric does seem to be decent with handling incidents like this, so hopefully you'll get a free retake. Good luck with all of that!
  • Options
    randsmountneyrandsmountney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I just got off the phone with them and they are paying for the re-take on the 12th of September so hopefully things go more smooth next time. I am going to pass this time, I swear it.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good deal. You came really close under poor circumstances, so you'll probably do well the next time around. At least you got a free sneak-peak at the exam.
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear about your experience. You'll knock it out of the ball park next time around! :)
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear about that! You were very close! You'll get it next time
  • Options
    massiramonesmassiramones Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A fail is a fail, even if a pass is a pass, but better pass with 700 then fail with 662, this is BAD LUCK! Hope next time a BIG PASSED appear on ur screen... :)