Well...it's done finally!!See in 70-294!

massiramonesmassiramones Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
After 2 months of study, (July&August) i finally done this exam with nice score :959! I was sure this exam was more about PKI and GPO,infact lots of question was about those topics.
I want to say Johnny Johnson to fight, try and try again.....this is an hard exam, i wait u in 294 forum!!!!
Wish all have to do this exam, best luck!!
:)
Today i start to read my fist page of 294.....

Comments

• Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif I would love to have a score that high on any exam! Thanks for the words of encouragement! How long are you planning on studying for the 294 exam?
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • massiramonesmassiramones Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks 4 the congratulations Johnny and Dynamic.
    I just opened the ms-book now...IT'S VERY BIG : 14 CHAPTER! But as i can see, lots of them talk about AD,replications, and so on.....maybe it takes more then a month to schedule it, but im not worried, more important is to memorize how the 2K3 works, no? im doing 1 exam every 2 months, but as u see, for now i done all the core of mcse(294 miss), maybe exams of windows xp is less hard,and the exchange too...but also they are BIG BOOK!
    I just read and memorize how the things work by reading, then when i feel able, and i ask my self "YES,i can do it", i try to give it.
    One step at time, i would like to take CCNA too ,as long as A+ Network +....they are good
    Dynamic here is the "GODFATHER" and i appreciate him very much, his certifications "scary me" :)
    Hey i want to see u in 294 forum soon , do u understand?? ;)
  • Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LOL! Yes, I understand. It will probably be another few months before I am able to get to the 294 forums. I want to be sure I have 293 down well, and am able to score at least in the 80% range on the Transcenders when I get them. :)
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Wow, what a great score, congrats on the pass.
    PKI seems to be the consensus on this exam. I'll have to work on sucking at it less.
    Mike it was hard ur exam of 70-294?
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice score on the exam!
  • tomkentomken Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great score Mass!!!! Good luck on the 294!!!!
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Mike it was hard ur exam of 70-294?
    294 was verbose and convoluted. Took me 2x goes; on the first attempt, I just ran out of time. Questions were long and I'm short on patience, so I start daydreaming. I hear that 293 if similar in style, so if you can pass that one you should be fine for 294.
    Thanks all reply me, thanks tomken too...i can see the 294 is like 293.......i mean long questions , hard scenarios maybe....i will take lots of days to take it in my mind maybe, but anyways i'll try it maybe end september......but now is saturday! time to have a beer and hanging out :)icon_cheers.gif